Monday, June 1, 2009

PUTERI HARBOUR : PROMOTION BERTHING RATES

NEW PROMOTION RATES:

50% discount for reservation made before 31 December 2009 and further discount are as follows:

1. Boats berthing three(3) months paying in advance will be given an additional / further 10% discount.

2. Boats berthing six(6) months paying in advance will be given an additional / further 15% discount.

3. This offer is only for boat LOA above 20m berthing on long term basis (6 months) will be given 80% discount.

3 comments:

  1. for some reason your email address does not work for me. I am interested in 5 months berthing for my 31 foot sailboat, Sept 15 to Feb 15th approx.
    What is the rate and di I qualify for the 50% discount plus extra 105 for paying in advance?

    Andy
    send info to: mcvouty3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize if this comes thru a second time. not sure how this blog works. I need information (rates) about a 5 month berthing, mid September to mid February. The email address: puteriharbour@uemland.uemnet.com always comes back to me not completed. Please help. Send email answers to: mcvouty3@hotmail.com
    Thank you,
    mcvouty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir,

    Your stay from September to February will definitely qualify the 65% discount.

    We will be in touch with you on the rate of your yacht shortly.

    If you any inquiries, you can email me at amirul.azhar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete